A while back, children’s author Sherry Ellis featured fellow children’s author Virginia Wright on her blog. So, of course, when Sherry announced that one lucky commenter could win Virginia’s FREE book, The Christmas Secret: Mikey’s Story, I jumped right in.
And guess what? I won! Yay!
Okay, so I don’t know if I won because of my brilliant comment or because Virginia felt sorry for me. But who cares?
Continue reading “Do You Want to Know What All the Buzzzzzzzz is About?” »
I’m beaming like the ray of sunshine streaming into my studio for two reasons.
The Sunshine Award
Joan Y. Edwards sent little old me a Sunshine Award! 🙂
Continue reading “Can You Keep A Secret?” »
Happy New Year, Everyone!
If you’re anything like me, I’m sure you have a list of things you want to accomplish in 2013. One of my main goals is to tackle one project at a time.
So far, so good! 🙂
Continue reading “What’s The Next Big Thing?” »
Happy New Year, Folks! Indy here.
I’m glad you asked. 🙂
Fur babies wear furry coats, and they’re members of your family!
I want to shine the spotlight on your fur babies, so I finally got around to creating a Fur Babies page. But I’ll need you to submit the following to make that happen:
- the two best photos of your fur babies—dogs, cats, ferrets, lamas, and even rats will do,
- your fur baby’s registered name, if you have a purebred,
- your fur baby’s name or nickname,
- your fur baby’s date of birth or the date your fur baby passed away,
- the breed of your fur baby,
- your fur baby’s birth weight,
- today’s weight,
- other interesting tidbits, and
- a short story that’ll make me laugh or cry.
Continue reading “What are Fur Babies?” »