Happy New Year, Folks! Indy here.
I’m glad you asked. 🙂
Fur babies wear furry coats, and they’re members of your family!
I want to shine the spotlight on your fur babies, so I finally got around to creating a Fur Babies page. But I’ll need you to submit the following to make that happen:
- the two best photos of your fur babies—dogs, cats, ferrets, lamas, and even rats will do,
- your fur baby’s registered name, if you have a purebred,
- your fur baby’s name or nickname,
- your fur baby’s date of birth or the date your fur baby passed away,
- the breed of your fur baby,
- your fur baby’s birth weight,
- today’s weight,
- other interesting tidbits, and
- a short story that’ll make me laugh or cry.
Continue reading “What are Fur Babies?” »
Hi Folks! Indy here.
Mum banished me to the dog house for sneaking a post onto her blog. Okay, so I don’t actually have a dog house. I lived the first year of my life in a crate, and now I snuggle up on the sofa under this blanket Mum knit. Once in a while, Pop lets me sleep with my mum as long as I stay on her side.
Anyway, after scrambling and hiding under the sofa until Mum coaxed me out in her sweeter-than-molasses voice, I balanced on my hind legs, begging Mum to let me use her laptop again. She agreed…as long as I do my posts while she’s asleep. I overhead heard Mum telling Pop she was thrilled that I brought in so many awesome comments. Thanks folks, you saved my hide!
Continue reading “Do You Want to Know More about Chinese Cresteds?” »