Two weeks ago, up pops an email from Valentina, queen of the erratic blog, who awarded me “The Dragon’s Loyalty Award”. By the way, Valentina can’t decide if she likes her blog name. I do! Anyhoo, to think that in my last post I forget to mention how much I like blog awards. Although, a dragon is not my favorite beast, but the maiden is lovely.
What is “The Dragon’s Loyalty Award” anyway?
After scratching my head, I went on a quest. Lo and behold, I stumbled upon the Vintage Book Fairy’s blog who provided the answer.
“The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.”
Well, there you have it.
Now, my role is to list the rules, and then present this award to others who deserve “The Dragon’s Loyalty Award”.
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
Check. It’s on my sidebar.
- Announce your win with a written post, and then link to the person who presented you with the award.
Check. Thank you, Valentina.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
Excuse me, but the rules also stated loyal fans. See below.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have liked them in the post.
Nah. If you read this post, you’ll know I mentioned you.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Nope, I’ve already done something similar on a previous post. If you’re interested click through to read this–>previous post.
I’ve listed one “loyal fan” who doesn’t blog only because I’m fairly certain this person will play along by listing seven interesting things about herself. Ta dah—Terrol it is. No pressure, Terrol. Hee, hee.
Now pop on over and visit (in no particular order) 14 unique bloggers:
- Susan Starrett @ http://www.sstarrett.blogspot.ca/
- Dennis Higgins @ http://www.timepilgrims.com/
- Marylin Warner @ http://warnerwriting.wordpress.com/
- Pat Hatt @ http://rhymetime24.blogspot.ca/
- Karen Lee @ http://karenlee8888.wordpress.com/
- Naomi Baltuck @ http://naomibaltuck.wordpress.com/
- Elizabeth Obih-Frank @ http://mirthandmotivation.com/
- Linda Martin Andersen @ http://lindamartinandersen.wordpress.com/
- Catherine M. Johnson @ http://catherinemjohnson.wordpress.com/
- Laura Bennet @ http://laurasconfessions.com/
- Janis Cox @ http://www.janiscox.com/
- Diana Bletter @ http://thebestchapter.com/
- Caroline Susan Love @ http://longlifecatsanddogs.wordpress.com/, and
Don’t be offended if your name was missing. It only means I could list 15 recipients in total. So whatever you do…don’t feed me to that horrible dragon.
Have an awesome weekend.
If you want to receive my free posts by email, just enter your email address in the box under “Sign Me Up!” or check off the box after you leave fabulous comments!
Don’t forget to join me on my Facebook page.
P.S. Click the arrow on the sweet flower button, and you’ll be swept into My Whimsical Shop! That’s where you can purchase square-shaped greeting cards!
P.P.S. Visit my Fine Art America site. You’ll make my day!